Thursday, October 1, 2009

Being in London




I saw lots of statues in London. And this one was the scariest because it kind of looked like it was alive. It all started where me and mom were heading to the biggest toy store in London. We ended up at Trafalgar Square. The coolest thing about it is there were chess pieces taller then my dad. It took two people to move them.


The next day me and my mom and dad went on a bus tour. And, well, we saw Big Ben. It was the coolest thing ever. But, this picture wasn't taken that day. On the last day we were in London we went to the London Eye and took this picture. I'm going to go back in time a little bit becuase that is not all we did in London. I mean - it's London. It's beautiful.



So, on the second day we were there we went to the West End (or Broadway) play Wicked. Kristy, I know you are so proud. It was great but that's not all I did in London. I shall tell you more later.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Yay, Abbey! What an awesome trip! I love these pictures! I can't wait to see more. And yes, I am VERY proud. I love you!

Amy said...

I saw your blog on your mom's blog and I hope I'm allowed to snoop and read your side of the story. If you'd rather I didn't read, I won't, but if it's OK with you, I'll start to follow. :)

Those are some beautiful pictures! Glad you got to have fun in London and I'm only a teeny tiny bit jealous (OK that's not true, I'm A LOT jealous).

Jan.lyons said...

Abbey, I am glad that you had such a great time in London. Thank you for sharing all your adventures. I am a little jealous that you got to see 'Wicked'.