Friday, November 11, 2011

An Awesome Birthday!

 
        On 11-6-11 I turned 11!!!!!

I got up at 6:00 AM which is way to early for Mom and Dad's liking (especially since they where sick). Then reluctantly my mom got out of bed to watch me play hot and cold for my presents. (Not my dad since he was taking me and some friends to the movies. Thanks Dad.)

I got a cool bean bag and a turtle USB. I also got some cool hook on bracelets that the cats will not give up on. (Yes Cici I'm talking about you.)

Then the best present that I've been asking for all summer was the new awesome slap watch! (Mom also painted my nails a groovy orange. Thanks Mom!) Kristy also got me crochet stuff so Christmas presents here I come !!!!!!! ( Thanks Kristy!)

After the presents Dad took my two good friends Jenny and Morgan and me to the movie Johnny English 2 and got us donuts. It was so fun.

After the movie I came home to the beautiful smell of cake.  My mom had made it while I was gone but unfortunately I had to wait till it was done. (Easier said than done.) Later I was talking to the Straights on Skype when it was time to eat the cake. Not wanting to stop talking I brought the computer downstairs to this beauty. 



Thank you Mom, Dad, Kristy, Ben, Mary, Ellie, Jenny, Morgan, Jalisa, Jim, Jennifer,  Sammy the cat, and all those who wished me a happy birthday!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Yay Abbey! You deserved a FANTASTIC day!!

Dianna said...

I LOVE your writing almost as much as I love you, Miss Abigail! You rock!