Monday, March 16, 2009

ASD


My school is ASD. I love my teacher Miss Verhoye. She is so nice. Miss V is making us have a report. My report is on swimming and cats. Our whole class is studying something together. It is pearls. We are reading a book called The Pearl Diver. I got to see a real pearl diver at the old souqs. In art I am making a self portrait. On Tuesday I am going to make a sculpture. I'm not sure if it is going to be clay or wood or anything like that, so don't ask me. In P.E. we have to wear uniforms. It stinks, but I like the games that they let us do. Music is so fun. I was in a concert the other day, and I played chimes, sang "Dancy Nackooemba" and "How Can I Keep From Singing?" Kristy, aren't you proud of me?!

Today me and my friends sang in front of the class, "I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumble Bee." Tomorrow I'm gonna sing, "My Momma Gave Me a Penny." I learned these songs at Brownies (Girl Scouts).

In Girl Scouts I had a campout, and I got a peacock feather. I missed my mom and dad and my cat and especially my bed.

I am going to have Crazy Hair Day on March 26th. How should I fix my hair? I wish I had brought my hair dye to Qatar.

I'm going to put a picture of me and Miss Verhoye and two videos of me on stage at the concert with Mrs Yamaora. (By the way, Miss Verhoye is the one doing the twisty noise maker in the second song.) In the videos I am the one on the top row right above the girl in the white dress and tiara. Bye!




1 comment:

Kristy said...

Abbey, your songs sound so good! I AM so proud of you! Kimball likes dancing to the second one. :)

You are also a really great writer and I love reading your blog posts.

I love you!